Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 29 mins
This is an elegant appetizer to start off a dinner party.
Make and share this Asparagus & Leek Tart recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Lay out 1 sheet of phyllo pastry then bush lightly with olive oil and some parmesan cheese.
- Repeat with remaining layers.
- With a sharp knife cut layers into 4 pieces.
- Snuggle pastry into 4 single serving casserole dishes (approx. 1 1/2 cup capacity).
- Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- To make filling slice the leeks into 1/4" rings and wash well then drain.
- Slice the asparagus into 1 1/2" pieces.
- Melt buttering in a large skillet over medium heat and cook leeks and asparagus until tender crisp, about 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together cheeses, sour cream, thyme and egg.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture evenly among the pastry shells and place asparagus & leeks on top.
- Place dishes on a baking sheet and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool.