Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A family favorate at Christmas time.
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup celery (Finely chopped)
- 1 cup water chestnut (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons red onions (finely chopped)
- 1 (6 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of asparagus soup
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Dissolve Jell-O in hot water, and then stir in remaining ingredients.
- Place in fridge until firm (over night is recommended) Serve as is with meal as a side salad.
ewww! The thought is just disgusting... I guess that you'd have to actually like asparagus for it to taste good... to each his own...