1/3 Photos of Asparagus in Lemon Garlic Dressing
A wonderful spring and summer side from down under. Found on aussiecooking.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine garlic, buttermilk, sour cream and lemon peel.
- 2Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 3Cook asparagus in boiling water for 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- 4Drain and rinse with cold water and drain again.
- 5Cover and chill until serving time.
- 6Toss asparagus with garlic dressing mixture.
- 7Sprinkle lightly with poppy seeds, if desired.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus in Lemon Garlic Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.2
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 21.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g