Recipe by singinfishlady
People will think you worked hard on these appetizers but they are easy to make and look great.
- 8 fresh asparagus, trimmed spears
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) carton chive & onion cream cheese
- 4 slices ham, thin deli
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place asparagus in a skillet; add 1/2 inch of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations. Spread cream cheese over each rectangle to within 1/4 inch of edges. Top each with ham, leaving 1/4 inch uncovered on one long side. Place two asparagus spears along the long side with the ham; roll up and press seam to seal.
- Cut each roll into sever pieces. Place cut side down 1 inch apart on greased baking sheets. Combine butter and garlic powder; brush over spirals. Bake at 375’F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.