Recipe by bmcnichol
A great dish to use up leftover ham. Adapted from Light & Tasty.
Top Review by klojkb_10886509
Wanted to use up some things I had in the house. Typed in ham & asparagus & this came up. I didn't have the pepper, so used onion instead. It was delicious! My husband loved it too, so it is one I will make again. Thanks!!
- 2 cups uncooked spiral shaped pasta
- 3⁄4 lb fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow sweet pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups diced fresh tomatoes (about 6 medium)
- 6 ounces cooked ham, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese