Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
One of our more sinful concoctions... best made with fresh, organic, and local ingredients...
- 4 whole wheat pita bread
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 19.71 ml garlic, chopped
- 125 g ham, sliced, Vermont style or maple-smoked
- 226.79 g asparagus, cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- 2 shallots, caramelized
- 29.58 ml rosemary, fresh
- 200 g brie cheese, sliced
- brush pitas with olive oil and garlic.
- layer ham, asparagus, rosemary, and caramelized onions.
- top with brie.
- bake in 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes.