Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
I found this in a pasta ad in the Sunday paper. I haven't tried it myself. I am looking forward to it. Please post your comments (good & bad). If you like it... Great! If not, hopefully you'll like the next one I post :-)
- 3⁄4 package jumbo pasta shells (approx. 20)
- 1 (26 ounce) jaritalian cheese sauce
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (8 oz)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen asparagus, cooked according to package directions and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups ham, diced small (7 1/2 oz)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare Shells according to package directions.
- Rinse under cold water and drain.
- Cover& set aside.
- In a medium bowl, Mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, asparagus, ham, salt, garlic powder& peper.
- Mix well.
- Pour 1 cup Italian cheese Sauce into a 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish.
- Stuff each shell with 1 heaping tablespoon of filling and place in baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over shells.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake on middle rack for 45 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes before serving.
- *TIP: If asparagus is fresh, use approximately 1 1/2 cups chopped.