Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is tasty. A nice low fat dip recipe from Weight Watchers.
Make and share this Asparagus Guacamole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 3 medium green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 medium jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Add asparagus and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Place asparagus into food processor and purée until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients and serve. Yields 1/4 cup per serving.
Wonderful guacamole a great change, I used Aji Limo instead of Jalapeño. Aji Limo is a Peruvian Chile with great taste.