1/1 Photo of Asparagus Guacamole
Nat Da Brat's Note:
An alternative veggie accoutrement to your traditional holiday feast -- spread this delicious dip on bread during your Easter meal, or spice up a piece of matzo during the Passover holidays.(from weightwatchers.ca)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 680.38 g asparagus, trimmed
- 14.79 ml reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml fresh lime juice
- 59.14 ml cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 3 medium scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1.77 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 0.59 ml hot pepper sauce
- 0.59 ml table salt, to taste
- 0.59 ml black pepper, to taste
- 1Bring large pot of water to boil.
- 2Add asparagus and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- 4Place asparagus into food processor and purée until smooth.
- 5Stir in remaining ingredients and serve.
- 6Yields 1/4 cup per serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.7
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 55.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g