1/3 Photos of Asparagus Gruyere Tart
From Everyday Food. This is very simple and works great as an appetizer. I have substituted swiss with good results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°. Roll the pastry into a 16-by-10 inch rectangle and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- 2Lightly score the dough with a knife 1-inch from the edges to form a rectangular outer edge. With a fork, pierce the dough inside the edge at half-inch intervals. Bake until golden, about 15 minutes.
- 3Remove the pastry from the oven to scatter the cheese on top. Alternate the asparagus tip to end in a single layer on the cheese.
- 4Brush with oil and season to taste. Bake until asparagus is tender, which will take about 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Gruyere Tart
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.6
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 42.8 mg
- Sodium 283.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 16.1 g