Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Serve this refreshing veggie as an appetizers or a side.This can be served cold or hot.
- 907.18 g asparagus, snap rough ends off
- 1 lemon, sliced in half
- 3 garlic cloves, skin removed and slightly crushed
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml fresh rosemary, chopped
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml pepper
- Place all marinade ingredients (lemon halves & squeezed juice) in zip lock bag.
- Shake to mix then add asparagus spears and marinade 1-6 hours.
- Grill for 10 minutes turning until browned.
This is Awsome! My boyfriend said this is the best asparagus that he has ever tasted. A really good combination of flavors! I did grate the lemon peel in the marinade to inhance the flavor, and still added the whole lemon and juice.
Easy to make and great for the holidays. But, a little bitter - next time, I'll reduce the lemon juice or use vinegar instead.
What a great recipe -I marinated it all day. I did the asparagus on my griddler. It only took 3 minutes on the pre heated grill.Do not over cook it! This recipe will be repeated - Our local asparagus is just coming in noiw Thanks Rita for a super recipe