1/9 Photos of Asparagus Grilled With Garlic, Rosemary, and Lemon
Serve this refreshing veggie as an appetizers or a side.This can be served cold or hot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs asparagus, snap rough ends off
- 1Place all marinade ingredients (lemon halves & squeezed juice) in zip lock bag.
- 2Shake to mix then add asparagus spears and marinade 1-6 hours.
- 3Grill for 10 minutes turning until browned.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Grilled With Garlic, Rosemary, and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.7
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 614.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 5.9 g