Recipe by Rita~
Lots of flavor. These are very addictive. Once you had one you'll eat them all. You can eat these hot or cold. And you can try any veggies you like.
Top Review by AcadiaTwo
Yummy! We really enjoyed these. I'm still grilling even though it is raw and chilly out, and I might add dark too. I used soda straw sized asparagus, so I didn't leave them on the grill very long as I was afraid of scorching them. But they were done just right. Made for the VIP in Veg 'n Swap tag.
- 1360.77 g asparagus, tough ends removed
- 14.79 ml brown sugar or 14.79 ml honey
- 28.39-78.07 ml sesame oil
- 78.07 ml soy sauce
- 78.07 ml rice wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed and minced finely
- 0 inch fresh ginger, grated
- black pepper
- chili pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all marinade ingredients into a zip-lock bag shake and add asparagus and marinate for 1 hour to overnight.
- Remove from marinade, cook on a hot grill about 5 minutes just till lightly browned.
- Turning often.
- Optional: Heat the marinade and pour over the grilled asparagus.