1/1 Photo of Asparagus Gratin
Another delicious way to serve my favorite vegetable!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim and wash the asparagus.
- 2In a pot a simmering water, cook the asparagus about 8 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 3Divide asparagus into 6 equal bundles. Wrap 1 slice of the meat around each bundle and place in a shallow baking dish.
- 4In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Add the breadcrumbs to the butter and mix. Cook for 1 minute. Pour this mixture over the bundles. Top with the shredded Gruyere.
- 5Broil until cheese lightly browns, about 1 minute.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.2
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 147.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: