Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe caught my attention as it was quite different than what I am accustomed to. This is a great way to use some fresh garden vegetables and to add variety to your diet. The recipe is from Planking Secrets by Ron Shewchuk.
- 4 fresh asparagus spears
- 59.14 ml yellow bell peppers or 2-3 medium sweet banana peppers, diced
- 59.14 ml purple onion, diced
- 2.46 ml dried dill
- 22.18 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 0.25 ml cayenne pepper
- kosher salt
- Wash the asparagus and snap off tough ends.
- Dice the asparagus and in a small bowl add remaining ingredeints and toss.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Paula, this is so different and so tasty! I could just eat it all myself! THis would be great with chips. Thanks Paula!