Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A different way to use that wonderful veggie when it is so abundant at this time of year. Easy to make and makes a good side dish. This came from TASTE - a magazine put out by the British Columbia Liquor Control Board. I want to keep it safe.
- Mix the first six ingredients in a bowl to make a batter.
- Just before frying, fold in chives, dill and asparagus.
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan with 1/4 inch of oil.
- Test a drop of batter in the oil - if it sizzles it is ready.
- Using two spoons, drop a dollop of the mix into the oil, bringing it together into a round shape.
- Enjoy !