Hal Taylor's Note:
A different way to use that wonderful veggie when it is so abundant at this time of year. Easy to make and makes a good side dish. This came from TASTE - a magazine put out by the British Columbia Liquor Control Board. I want to keep it safe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the first six ingredients in a bowl to make a batter.
- 2Just before frying, fold in chives, dill and asparagus.
- 3Heat a heavy bottomed pan with 1/4 inch of oil.
- 4Test a drop of batter in the oil - if it sizzles it is ready.
- 5Using two spoons, drop a dollop of the mix into the oil, bringing it together into a round shape.
- 6Enjoy !
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.4
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 45.1 mg
- Sodium 77.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 6.1 g