Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Served warm or at room temperature. Good enough to eat as an appetizer by themselves or on small toasts
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, 1/2 cup swiss cheese, milk, salt and pepper.
- Cut tips of asparagus and set aside.
- Chop remaining asparagus and add to egg mixture.
- Pour into 8" square metal cake pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Arrange asparagus tips neatly and evenly over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden and knife inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Remove from pan.
- Cut into 16 squares.
- Cut each square diagonally in half to form triangles.