Chef #573662's Note:
Served warm or at room temperature. Good enough to eat as an appetizer by themselves or on small toasts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl whisk together eggs, 1/2 cup swiss cheese, milk, salt and pepper.
- 2Cut tips of asparagus and set aside.
- 3Chop remaining asparagus and add to egg mixture.
- 4Pour into 8" square metal cake pan.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 6Arrange asparagus tips neatly and evenly over the top.
- 7Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden and knife inserted in centre comes out clean.
- 8Remove from pan.
- 9Cut into 16 squares.
- 10Cut each square diagonally in half to form triangles.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Frittata Bites
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.9
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.5 mg
- Sodium 44.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g