Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 lb white fish fillet (sole, orange roughy, haddock)
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 16 medium asparagus spears, trimmed to 6 inches
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 2 tablespoons tarragon (or 2 tsp. dried dill weed or tarragon)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Cut four 12 x 13 inch rectangles of parchment.
- paper (foil may be substituted if cooking in a conventional oven).
- Fold in half lengthwise and crease.
- Open each one.
- Arrange fish fillets on one side of each rectangle.
- Drizzle evenly with lemon juice.
- Place four asparagus spears on top of each fillet.
- Sprinkle tomato, onion and herbs evenly over asparagus.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold other half of paper over.
- Seal completely by making a double 1/2 inch fold on all cut edges.
- Place parcels on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven about 10 minutes or until fish flakes and asparagus is crisp-tender.
- (If using parchment paper you can microwave on full power 9 to 10 minutes. Allow to stand 5 minutes).
- Serve on individual plates.
Very nice - could use bit more in the spice dept. We used whitefish