Easy, low fat fettucine bake. Ham can be omitted for vegetarians. A mix of spinach and plain noodles can also be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into in inch or cooked fettuccine pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped lean leg ham
- 1 tablespoon shredded fresh basil
- 1Preheat oven to moderate.
- 2To make sauce, melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat, add flour, stirring continuously over heat for 1 minute.
- 3Add milk nd bring to boil, stirring constantly until mix thickens, about 4- 5 minutes.
- 4Add 1/4 cup parmesan cheese mustard and pepper, mix well.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Place asparagus, pasta, basil and ham in a bowl.
- 7Mix well, transfer this mixture into a baking dish and then pour sauce over top.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 9Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through and top is golden.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Fettuccine Bake
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.6
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 477.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard