Copied from a friend of a friend's food blog here = http://missfoodie.com.au/asparagus-egg-yolk-ravioli-truffle-oil-parmesan her recipe has pictures of the finished product as well as progress shots, so please check her out. Looks absolutely amazing and can't wait to try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make the egg yolk ravioli, lay six wonton wrappers on a clean dry surface. Mix the cornflour with a little cold water to form a smooth paste. Using a pastry brush, brush the outer edges of each wrapper with the cornflour mixture.
- 2Gently separate the eggs, being careful not to break the yolk. Sit a yolk in the centre of each wonton wrapper. Place another wrapper over the top and firmly press the edges down to seal, taking great care to avoid breaking the yolk. Repeat with the remaining eggs. Refrigerate the ravioli on baking paper dusted with cornflour until required.
- 3Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and briefly blanch the asparagus. Drain, put the asparagus in a bowl, add the butter and season with salt and black pepper. Keep warm.
- 4In another large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the ravioli for a maximum of 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and rest on a plate.
- 5To serve, divide the asparagus among serving plates. Rest the ravioli on top of the asparagus, with some shaved parmesan alongside. Drizzle with truffle oil and finish with a good grind of black pepper.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus, Egg Yolk Ravioli, Truffle Oil & Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.3
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 189.7 mg
- Sodium 319.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: