Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made this recipe multiple times for my high school french class. They are delicious vegetarian-style or with diced ham. I usually serve 2 dinner crepes with 1 dessert crepe (with fruit and yogurt filling). I recommend this crepe recipe: http://www.recipezaar.com/55172
- 5 crepes
- 10 stalks steamed asparagus spears
- 20 ounces broccoli cheese soup (approx. 2 cans)
- 2 cups cubed ham (optional)
- Prepare crepes according to recipe (or used pre-prepared crepes). Keep warm.
- Steam asparagus until tender.
- Lay two stalks of asparagus onto each crepe and cover generously with heated broccoli cheese soup (substitute cream of mushroom or other cream based soup if preferred). Add diced ham if being used.
- Roll up crepes and serve with seam down to prevent them from falling apart. Cover with remaining soup.