1/2 Photos of Asparagus Dijonnaise
This recipe is from "Ambrosia", a cookbook from Vicksburg, MS. Try this as a side dish for your social gatherings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam asparagus until spears turn bright green and are barely tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
- 2Rinse in cold water to stop the cooking process.
- 3Mix mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and lemon juice.
- 4Serve asparagus with sauce for dipping or spoon sauce over asparagus spears when serving on a plate.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Dijonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.6
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 508.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 8.3 g