- 6 asparagus
- 1 cup mixed baby greens
- 1⁄4 lb colossal lump crabmeat
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chives
Citrus Vinaigrette (use 1/4 cup for salad)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- To make salad:.
- Lay 3 asparagus on each plate (after steamed and chilled).
- Put 1/2 cup of greens on top of asparagus and put crab meat on top of that. Sprinkle with the bell pepper.
- Citrus Vinaigrette:.
- Combine mustard, lemon juice, lime juice & slowly whisk in the oil then add salt and pepper to taste!