1/1 Photo of Asparagus Crab Omelets
A romantic brunch for two, or double for guests. These savory omelets are sure to please and are very attractive. These can be topped with hollandaise sauce for extra enjoyment. Prep & Cook times are approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place asparagus in a steamer basket.
- 2Place in a saucepan over 1-inch water; bring to a boil.
- 3Cover and steam for 4-6 minutes or until crisp-tender; set aside.
- 4In a bowl, whisk together eggs, salt and pepper.
- 5Stir in tomatoes.
- 6Melt 1 Tblsp.
- 7butter in a skillet over medium heat; add half of the egg mixture.
- 8As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
- 9When the eggs are set, spoon half of the crab, asparagus and provolone cheese over one side; fold omelet over filling.
- 10Cover and let stand 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 11Repeat for second omelet.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Crab Omelets
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.0
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 512.0 mg
- Sodium 1230.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 38.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper