Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this in an old issue of Good Housekeeping, Will try soon!
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) cancut asparagus spears, drained, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese and asparagus. Add Parmesan cheese, onions, horseradish, mustard and crabmeat.
- Spread in ungreased 1 quart baking dish.
- Bake 375° 20-25 mins till thoroughly heated
- Serve warm with crackers and cut up fresh vegetables.
Excellent dip, cold or warm, altho warm is better. I didn't have green onions or crab so I used fresh chives instead and surimi. My guests loved it and finished the whole thing. Thanks, Jolene!