Chicagoland Chef du Jour's Note:
I searched high and low @ Zaar to find a recipe that combined asparagus & couscous and low and behold........ there was a recipe on the back of the box. I omitted some of the ingredients and came up with this. It ROCKED!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each asparagus spear into 3-4 pieces.
- 2Heat olive oil in a deep sauce pan. Add garlic, sautee for 1 minute.
- 3Add broth and contents of flavor packet.
- 4Add asparagus pieces. Simmer for for 3-4 minutes.
- 5Add couscous, stir to combine; turn off heat; add parmesan cheese, and let stand for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Couscous & Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.9
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 223.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 12.7 g