1/5 Photos of Asparagus Chicken With Hollandaise Sauce
This recipe came from another recipe site. It is mouthwatering delicious. Beautiful presentation. Simple, simple, simple to make. Originally found the recipe in February and just got around to making it. I'm sorry I lost all of that time eating it! I'll make up for it now. Cook time does not include 2 hours for marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To marinate: Place chicken in a nonporous glass dish or bowl.
- 2Pour wine over chicken, then sprinkle with tarragon.
- 3Cover dish and refrigerate to marinate for 2 hours.
- 4Preheat oven to broil.
- 5Remove chicken from dish or bowl discarding remaining marinade and broil for 25 minutes or until cooked through and juices run clear.
- 6Meanwhile, steam asparagus to desired degree of doneness (prefer al dente).
- 7Prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions.
- 8When chicken is cooked, arrange the breasts on a platter, place 4 spears of asparagus on each chicken breast and dribble with prepared hollandaise sauce to taste.
- 9Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Chicken With Hollandaise Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.0
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 105.1 mg
- Sodium 322.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 33.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hollandaise sauce mix