1/1 Photo of Asparagus Chicken Stir-Fry
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces, discarding tough bottoms of spears.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce and brown sugar and set aside.
- 3Heat wok or large skillet over medium high heat.
- 4When hot, add 2 tablespoons of oil.
- 5Stir fry asparagus for approximately 2 minutes.
- 6Remove from the wok and keep warm.
- 7Heat wok to high heat.
- 8Add remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and the chicken pieces and stir fry until the chicken is no longer pink.
- 9Add the reserved asparagus and hoisin/sugar sauce and stir fry all together until pieces are well-coated with sauce.
- 10Serve over the hot rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (582 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.9
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 76.2 mg
- Sodium 528.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 28.3 g