1/3 Photos of Asparagus Chicken Fajitas
4 hrs 25 mins
4 hrs 15 mins
Adapted from an "allrecipes.com" recipe originally posted by Marlene Mohr. My version is lower cal and lower fat, without sacrificing the great flavor. This is really light and healthy tasting, AND also very satisfying! Cooking time reflects 4 hour marinade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 6 ounces fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 pieces
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1Put chicken breast into a bowl and mix with Italian dressing. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, turning a few times if possible.
- 2Spray a non-stick skillet lightly with cooking spray. Add chicken and marinade, and garlic and sauté for about 3 minutes.
- 3Add the vegetables and stir for 8-10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender to your liking.
- 4Stir in the lemon juice, garlic salt, and season lightly with pepper.
- 5Divide evenly between 2 large tortillas.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Chicken Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.4
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 73.2 mg
- Sodium 401.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 26.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas