1/1 Photo of Asparagus Chicken
This is something I have made for years. My hubby loves it and my picky 7 year old requests it often. It is so easy but tastes harder. You can also easily double the recipe. This is one of my favorites!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- 2Sprinkle chicken with pepper.
- 3Cook chicken in hot oil till white, about 10 minutes then drain.
- 4Put asparagus in medium sized baking dish.
- 5Mix soup, lemon juice, mayo and chicken and pour onto asparagus.
- 6Top with cheese.
- 7Cover and bake at 375°F for 30 minutes or untill bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.0
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 103.9 mg
- Sodium 970.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 33.1 g