Recipe by Donna
This is something I have made for years. My hubby loves it and my picky 7 year old requests it often. It is so easy but tastes harder. You can also easily double the recipe. This is one of my favorites!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (15 ounce) can asparagus spears, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper.
- Cook chicken in hot oil till white, about 10 minutes then drain.
- Put asparagus in medium sized baking dish.
- Mix soup, lemon juice, mayo and chicken and pour onto asparagus.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover and bake at 375°F for 30 minutes or untill bubbly.