Recipe by Sherrie-pie
Another one from my old files. Takes you right back to the days of platform shoes and blue eyeshadow.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 300 g asparagus spears
- 300 g condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons salad cream
- 4 tablespoons single cream
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chicken. Put in a shallow baking dish with the tin of drained asparagus tips. Mix together the soup with two tablespoons mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons salad cream, 4 tablespoons of single cream and 2 teaspoons of curry powder.
- Pour over the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 190c/375/f/gas5 until the chicken is cooked and the cheese is golden.