Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe is from asparagusrecipes.net
Make and share this Asparagus Cheese Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- 4 corn tortillas
- 16 stalks asparagus, grilled
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil, for brushing
- salsa (optional)
- avocado, sliced (optional)
- green onion, sliced (optional)
- tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- Prepare grill.
- For each taco, spread 1/4 of the cheeses and 4 pcs of the asparagus on each tortilla, then season with salt and pepper. Fold in half and lightly brush the outside with olive oil.
- Grill for 3 minutes on each side or until the tortilla is crispy and cheese has melted.
- Add any optional ingredients.
Fun variation on tacos! The asparagus is very good served this way. I didn't use the salt and topped with sour cream, avocado, and tomato. Delicious! Thanks for sharing, and for being the Top Favs Tag hostess this year!