1 hr 20 mins
This is a great dish for company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut cheese into approximately 1/2" square cubes and chop asparagus into 1/2" pieces.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Place turkey on cutting surface and slice through breast with knife parallel to cutting board.
- 4Leave the last inch intact and open breast up like a book.
- 5Cover turkey with plastic wrap and pound to an even thickness with meat mallet.
- 6Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of lemon pepper onto both sides of turkey breast.
- 7Combine cheese and asparagus and place on one side of turkey.
- 8Fold other side over and secure with toothpicks.
- 9Spread vegetable oil over top and sides of breast to prevent drying out.
- 10Sprinkle remaining lemon pepper on top.
- 11Place stuffed breast on greased baking dish and cover with lid or foil.
- 12Bake 325 degrees F.
- 13for about 1 hour or until meat juices are no longer pink.
- 14Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus & Cheese Stuffed Turkey or Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.3
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 87.7 mg
- Sodium 92.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 33.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: