1 hr 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together bread cubes, asparagus, 1 cup shredded cheese and the cilantro or parsley, if using.
- 3In a small bowl, beat together eggs, milk and salt.
- 4Add to bread cube mixture and stir to combine.
- 5Transfer to greased baking dish; top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- 6Wrap tightly and refrigerate until ready to bake--several hours or overnight.
- 7Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 8Uncover baking dish and place on rimmed baking sheet.
- 9Bake until golden brown and a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes.
- 10Cut strata into 6 rectangles and serve with sour cream.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus & Cheese Strata
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.6
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 262.4 mg
- Sodium 448.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 22.2 g