Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 473.18 ml asparagus, fresh, cut in 2-inch lengths
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 113.39 g mushrooms, sliced
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 79.37 g can French fried onion rings
- Butter a casserole dish. Put a layer of asparagus on bottom then add soup.
- Next add mushrooms and half the cheese. Add second layer of asparagus and end with a layer of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle onion rings on top and return to oven for 5 minutes more.
- Serve hot.
I was in a hurry and wanted something a bit saucy so made this casserole. MMmmmGood as Campbells would say. I wanted to keep the asparagus as crisp as possible so I heated the soup before putting in with the asparagus. Baked at 350 for 15 minutes and it came out wonderful crunchy & the asparagus were still in good shape Thanks recipezaar
absolutely fabulous, received high praise from family members. Very easy to prepare.