This is a fairly easy recipe. I found this when I was looking for a way to convince my two sons to try asparagus - voila! They loved it! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cooked asparagus
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 4 slices white processed cheese
- 1/2 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1White sauce: Melt butter; add flour& stir until smooth.
- 2Add milk, salt, pepper& garlic& stir until boiling.
- 3Lower heat& stir continuously until thick.
- 4Add cheese& stir until melted.
- 5Place asparagus in a greased casserole dish.
- 6Arrange egg slices over asparagus.
- 7Pour white sauce over all.
- 8Melt 2 T.
- 9butter& stir in cracker crumbs.
- 10Sprinkle crumbs over top of the casserole.
- 11Bake@ 300 for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.1
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 276.4 mg
- Sodium 785.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 19.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ritz cracker crumbs