Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is very good if you happen to like asparagus. If not I have found you can do this with green beans.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped onions
- 3 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 (14 ounce) cans asparagus, drained
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the onions. Saute briefly. Add the undiluted soup and cheese and mix. Simmer until the cheese melts.
- Place the asparagus in a casserole. Cover with the cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
wasnt as good as i hoped. the asparagus texture didnt turn out very well. the taste was ok i guess its just the texture i wasnt to fond of.