Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe in an old cookbook I had and figured I would try it. It is very good!! I usually double the amount of asparagus and cheese. Also this recipe is very easy to double. This was the first time I had tried asparagus and had been eating it ever since.
- Combine eggs and milk in a medium mixing bowl, beating well.
- Stir in crackers, asparagus, cheese, and hot sauce.
- Pour mixture into a greased 1-quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until puffed and browned.
- Serve immediately.
- The casserole can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to bake.