Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my mother's recipe. It is a very simple recipe and quick to put together. Great when you need that extra side dish in a hurry.I never really like asparagus until I tried this dish. I hope you like it too!
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can asparagus spears (undrained)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- cheese nips (Crushed or whole)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Layer bottom of casserole dish with Cheese Nips (crushed or whole).
- In separate bowl mix Celery Soup and Milk together until smooth.
- Add the can of Asparagus to Soup mixture and stir together.(if using whole Spears,cut into bite size).
- Carefully pour in casserole dish over Crackers.
- Top with more Cheese Nips Crackers.
- Dot with a little butter or margarine and sprinkle fresh black pepper on top.
- Bake until brown and bubbly.