Recipe by linda shoaf
THIS IS MY FAMILY'S FAVORITE. THE PEAS I THINK MAKE IT BETTER. THIS IS MY ORIGINAL CREATION.
Top Review by lbparker
I thought this was so good! Friends that didn't like aspargus, liked this. I did make some changes though. I used fresh asaragus (2 bunches) I had no Ritz crackers, so I used Townhouse. I didn't use the mushrooms and I melted the butter, sprinkling it over the crackers. I also didn't mix the soup and mayo together in a separate bowl. I just poured it over the veggies and mixed it then. That worked out fine.
- 2 cans tender green asparagus, drained
- 1 can le seuer pea, drained (OPTIONAL)
- 1 can chopped mushroom, , drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed Ritz cracker