Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Asparagus is one of my favorite vegetables any way you prepare it but wrapped in prosciutto, drizzled with olive oil and baked with cheese - oh my! This dish makes a beautiful presentation!
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line a 15-inch X 10-inch baking pan with foil.
- Wrap asparagus spears in bundles of 3 or 4 spears with strips of prosciutto around the middle.
- Place bundles in a single layer on baking pan tucking under ends of prosciutto.
- Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper; top with roasted red peppers.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until asparagus is crisp tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese and continue baking for 5 minutes or until cheese is soft.
This was so delicious !The goat cheese I used had wonderful italian herbs blended in. So, wow ! oh, and easy, easy, easy. and of course you can't overlook the so easy clean up ! Thanks !!
This is my new favorite recipe for asparagus! I love prosciutto and goat cheese, so this is a keeper in my book. Not messy, not time consuming! Great for when you have people over and want it to look elegant and taste good, but not spend a lot of time on it!
These are WONDERFUL. Also elegant. My preferred method of preparing asparagus is roasting with olive oil and sea salt and this recipe simply takes that style to new heights. Perfect for dinner parties; even better when I get to eat all of them myself. :-) So glad I chose you for PAC Spring 2007, SusieQusie! And that you posted this recipe in the first place.