Recipe by SusieQusie
Asparagus is one of my favorite vegetables any way you prepare it but wrapped in prosciutto, drizzled with olive oil and baked with cheese - oh my! This dish makes a beautiful presentation!
Top Review by Annies indulgence
This was so delicious !The goat cheese I used had wonderful italian herbs blended in. So, wow ! oh, and easy, easy, easy. and of course you can't overlook the so easy clean up ! Thanks !!
- 1 lb fresh asparagus spear, tough ends trimmed off
- 2 slices prosciutto, cut in 1-inch wide strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted red peppers
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled goat cheese or 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line a 15-inch X 10-inch baking pan with foil.
- Wrap asparagus spears in bundles of 3 or 4 spears with strips of prosciutto around the middle.
- Place bundles in a single layer on baking pan tucking under ends of prosciutto.
- Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper; top with roasted red peppers.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until asparagus is crisp tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese and continue baking for 5 minutes or until cheese is soft.