1/2 Photos of Asparagus Bundles With Prosciutto & Goat Cheese
Asparagus is one of my favorite vegetables any way you prepare it but wrapped in prosciutto, drizzled with olive oil and baked with cheese - oh my! This dish makes a beautiful presentation!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Line a 15-inch X 10-inch baking pan with foil.
- 3Wrap asparagus spears in bundles of 3 or 4 spears with strips of prosciutto around the middle.
- 4Place bundles in a single layer on baking pan tucking under ends of prosciutto.
- 5Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper; top with roasted red peppers.
- 6Bake for 8-10 minutes or until asparagus is crisp tender.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese and continue baking for 5 minutes or until cheese is soft.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Bundles With Prosciutto & Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.9
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 220.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: