Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is requested by both my husband and my daughter for their birthdays.
Make and share this Asparagus Bundles With Hollandaise recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb asparagus spears or 0.5 (10 ounce) packagefrozen asparagus spears, thawed
- 4 slices swiss cheese (4 oz.)
- 4 slices cooked ham (4 oz.)
- 0.5 (18 1/2 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed (1 sheet)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope hollandaise sauce mix
- Cook fresh asparagus in boiling water 1 minute (spears should be 4 inches long).
- Cut puff pastry into four 5 inch squares. Brush lightly with some of the butter. Place one cheese slice atop 1 ham slice; top with 1/4 of asparagus. Wrap a pastry square around an asparagus bundle. Seal edges and seams well. Place seams side down in a shallow baking pan, so sides do not touch. Brush with remaining butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 18-20 minutes, until golden.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce according to directions. Serve with bundles.