- 6 stalks asparagus
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, minced
- 1⁄2 onion, small
- 4 mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup refried beans, lowfat vegetarian
- 4 tortillas
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop asparagus into 2 cm pieces, dice onion, thinly slice mushrooms.
- Sautee with rosemary in oil, over medium heat.
- Scramble eggs in separate pan.
- Heat refried beans in microwave.
- Warm tortillas.
- Spread beans in center of tortillas, followed by asparagus mixture, then scrambled eggs.
- Wrap burritos.
- Garnish with rosemary and serve with salsa on the side.