This is quite easy to make and nice for a weekend breakfast or even to take as a snack, when you're running out the door.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 200°C or 400°F.
- 2Use pastry to line a 9 inch round flan tin or dish.
- 3Melt butter and lightly fry the spring onions.
- 4Meanwhile, cut the rind from the cheese and chop into small cubes.
- 5Throw cheese, eggs, cream and milk into a food processor (or use a hand mixer in a bowl) and blend until smooth.
- 6Add nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- 7Scatter onions on base of pastry, pour in cheese mixture and place asparagus spears in a spoke pattern on top.
- 8Bake for 25-30 minutes until set and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Brie Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.4
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 155.5 mg
- Sodium 387.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 11.7 g