Charlotte J's Note:
I freeze the steak to make it easier to slice. Serve with hot rice and a green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Freeze steak for two hours; slice in 1/4-inch strips.
- 2Lightly brown meat but still leave pink; place in a bowl.
- 3Add onion to skillet and cook 3 minutes.
- 4Add sherry and asparagus; cover cook 5 minutes.
- 5To skillet add Worcestershire sauce, cornstarch, sugar and spices; stir while cooking to thicken mixture.
- 6Return steak to mixture and cook just till meat is warm but still pink.
- 7Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Beef Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.0
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 129.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: