Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I freeze the steak to make it easier to slice. Serve with hot rice and a green salad.
Make and share this Asparagus Beef Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- Freeze steak for two hours; slice in 1/4-inch strips.
- Lightly brown meat but still leave pink; place in a bowl.
- Add onion to skillet and cook 3 minutes.
- Add sherry and asparagus; cover cook 5 minutes.
- To skillet add Worcestershire sauce, cornstarch, sugar and spices; stir while cooking to thicken mixture.
- Return steak to mixture and cook just till meat is warm but still pink.
- Serve with rice.
We loved this. It was quick, easy and delicious!
This is outstanding. I added a cut up fresh tomato and fresh baby spinach at the very end.