- 354.88 ml water
- 36 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 226.79 g carton chive & onion cream cheese
- 44.37-73.94 ml prepared horseradish
- 2 (283.49 g) packagethinly sliced roast beef
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, bring water to a boil. Add asparagus, cover and boil for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain and immediately place aspargus in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and horseradish.
- Pat beef slices dry with paper towels.
- Spread each slice with a thin layer of cream cheese mixture; top with an asapargus spear and roll up tightly.
- Refrigerate until serving.