1/1 Photo of Asparagus Beef Roll Ups
Lisa Lou Who's Note:
I quarter this recipe and make these for lunch once in awhile because my DH and kids wouldn't think of eating asparagus. They are really meant to be an appetizer.
My Private Note
dozen r ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, bring water to a boil. Add asparagus, cover and boil for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 2Drain and immediately place aspargus in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- 3In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and horseradish.
- 4Pat beef slices dry with paper towels.
- 5Spread each slice with a thin layer of cream cheese mixture; top with an asapargus spear and roll up tightly.
- 6Refrigerate until serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Beef Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (1451 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.7
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 156.9 mg
- Sodium 370.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 34.2 g