- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 4 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 slices cooked beef (thin slices)
- 4 fresh asparagus spears, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Fold in sour cream, horseradish, lemon peel, salt and pepper.
- Spread about 2 teaspoons on each tortilla; top with a slice of beef. Spread with the remaining cream mixture.
- Place an asparagus spear at one end; roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into 1/2-in. slices.