Recipe by chelseas
Mix this salad up with your hands so the beans don't get destroyed!
Top Review by LillyZackMom
LOVE THIS with the following changes: (1) added the asparagus to boiling water for 2 minutes rather than steaming, (2) skipped the radish, (3) used 1/4t dried mint and (4) just used a pinch of black pepper. Got 4 servings each 160g which will make YUMMY lunches! Thanks so much for sharing!
- 3 cups diagonally cut asparagus (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup radish, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of fresh mint, chopped
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- steam the asparagus, covered, 2 minutes or until crsip-tender. Rinse asparagus with cold water and drain.
- Combine asparagus and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine the juice and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk. Pour over asparagus mixture and toss gently to coat.